This event is now over
Unichrone is directing an upcoming 4 day PMP Boot Camp Classroom Training Session in Brazil
This is an Instructor-led Classroom Training which will help you to prepare for the PMP examination conducted by PMI, USA. For your convenience, we conduct PMP Classroom Training every month! If you can’t make this one, join us next month!
Unichrone is a Global Education Provider in the area of professional certification courses. It provides high quality and cost-effective training solutions to meet individual and organizational training requirements in mission-critical areas of Project Management, IT Service Management, Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, and Business Analysis & Agile/Scrum.
Enroll Now Take advantage of our Classroom Training & world class e-learning content.
Training Benefits provide by Unichrone:
• 4 Days of intense classroom training by an Experienced Certified Faculty Member
• 35 contact hours certificate satisfying a key prerequisite for the PMP® exam
• Hardcopy of PMP® – Handbook
• Hardcopy of PMBOK 5th Edition – An Exam Prep Study Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, (2013)
• Simulation Test (given on the last day)
• 90 days online access to our e-learning content - Approved by PMI, USA
• Free access to Webinar classes conducted by seasoned Faculty Members
• 3 PMP Simulation Tests (600 PMP Questions)
• PMP Exam Application Form assistance
• Get Vital Support - through e-mail, online chat, telephone and webinars.
We are masters in the area of professional certification courses. We provide high quality and cost-effective training solutions to meet individual and organizational training requirements in mission critical areas of Project Management, IT Service Management, Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, Business Analysis and Agile/Scrum.
Click here for more information on our unique training programs.
For further queries please contact us at +91-9886627127
Sharon, Training Manager,
May 15, 2018 — 9:00 am to
May 18, 2018 — 6:00 pm